Gretchen is one of the Fireside Girls in Danville troop 46231.
BiographyEditShe was one of the Ferbettes in Phineas and the Ferb-Tones ("Flop Starz", "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown"). She also helped Phineas Flynn win the Swamp Oil 500. Isabella Garcia-Shapiro thanked her for a job well done and complimented her on adding the bow to the Team Phineas Race car during the pit-stop ("The Fast and the Phineas"). She also sings in S'Winter ("S'Winter"). In a deep voice, she counted down the blastoff of Phineas and Ferb's rocket when they visit their star ("Out to Launch"). She appears to have a large IQ, having to repeat her statements due to the others not understanding what she had said, and saying words that no one else in the room knows ("Bubble Boys", "Isabella and the Temple of Sap").
- She is the first of the Fireside Girls after Isabella to have a speaking role in the series.
- She and Katie are the only Fireside Girls that appear in the Phineas and Ferb Nintendo DS game.
- In "Isabella and the Temple of Sap," she appeared to take the most prominent role, having the most spoken lines of dialogue.
- She is the only Fireside Girl other than Isabella to have a Counterpart with a speaking part in "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension".
- She, Katie and Milly are the only Fireside Girls to appear in "Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever!".
- In Ballad of Badbeard, she and Holly appear to get seasick.
- Gretchen appears to be the shortest of the main Fireside Girls and the lightest as the other girls were able to carry her weight while she was reading "The Fireside Girls Book of Dendrology" (a large, heavy book) with no problems in "Isabella and the Temple of Sap."
- In "Tri-Stone Area," she is seen without her glasses as a cavegirl while singing "Zubada."
- She is the only Fireside Girl to wear glasses.
- She and Josette have red hair.